▶ 한국의 역사와 문학에서부터 정치, 경제, 사회에 이르기까지 한국의 모든 것을 폭넓게 다루는 융합학문으로 한국학
교양학위 과정을 이수한 외국유학생의 경우 다양한 영역에서 한국의 과거, 현재, 미래에 대한 폭넓은 이해가 가능함.
▶ 영역별 이수교과목
1) Korea Studies is a Convergence Studies Degree that deals broadly with everything from Korean history to culture to politics and to society. This degree program is progressing topics and interest about Korean lifestyles in a foreign language (English) by using various perspectives and methodologies
2) Representative Core Courses :
- Korean Destinations
- Korean Media and PR
- Traditional Korean Games and Sports, etc.
▶ About the Degree
1) Korean Studies has been created as one of 7 Liberal Arts Education Degrees since Spring Term 2018
2) Basic Requirements for Completion : 7 credits of Basic Electives and 14 Elective Culture as stated in the curriculum of the Liberal Arts Education Degree, 2018
▶Bachelor’ s Degree in Korea Studies