|담당과목||약물치료학, 병태생리학, 약학통계|
1. Population PK/PD modelling & simulation for clinical therapeutics.
2. Mechanism-based PK/PD modelling & simulation for drug development.
3. Interspecies PK modeling for estimation of human starting dose in first-in-human study using allometric scaling.
4. PK studies of various formulations in various animal species.
5. Bioequivalent study on highly variable drug using within-subject variability.
6. Analytical method developments and validation using HPLC-MS/MS.
7. Pharmacodynamics of Hematologic analysis, platelet aggregation, and blood glucose level.
8. Meta-analysis for pharmacotherapy.
2001. 03. – 2005. 02. 충남대학교 약학대학 약학과 (약학사)
2005. 03. – 2007. 02. 충남대학교 대학원 약학과 (약학석사)
2007. 03. – 2011. 02. 충남대학교 대학원 약학과 (약학박사)
1. Dong Kyun Kim, Soo Yong Chung, Jae-Hwan Kwak, Min-Soo Kim, Christine E Staatz, Hye Suk Lee, In-Hwan Baek. Pharmacokinetic interaction between dronedarone and ticagrelor following oral administration in rats. Xenobiotica, 51(2):194-201 (2021).
2. Jong-Hwa Lee, Dae Young Lee, Kyung Koo Kang, Eun Ju Jeong, Christine E Staatz, In-Hwan Baek. Gender differences and dose proportionality in the toxicokinetics of udenafil and its active metabolite following oral administration in rodents. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 410:115339 (2021).
3. Eun-Sol Ha, Du Hyung Choi, In-hwan Baek, Heejun Park and Min-Soo Kim. Enhanced Oral Bioavailability of Resveratrol by Using Neutralized Eudragit E Solid Dispersion Prepared via Spray Drying. Antioxidants, 10(1):90 (2021).
4. In-Hwan Baek, Dong Kyoung Ha, Da-Seul Joo, Min Ji Kim. Interspecies differences on pharmacokinetics of rebamipide following oral administration to rats and dogs. Biopharmaceutics & drug disposition, 41(6):268–272 (2020).
5. Min-Soo Kim and In-Hwan Baek. Pharmacokinetic analysis of mosapride following intravenous and oral administration in beagle dogs. Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics, 43(5):454–460 (2020).
6. Jeong-Soo Kim, Eun-Sol Ha, Heejun Park, Du Hyung Choi, Min-Soo Kim and In-Hwan Baek. Pharmacokinetic Study of a Soft Gelatin Capsule and a Solid-Supersaturatable SMEDDS Tablet of Dutasteride in Beagle Dogs. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics, 45(2):235–241 (2020).
7. Heejun Park, Hye Jin Seo, Seung-hyeon Hong, Eun-Sol Ha, Sibeum Lee, Jeong-Soo Kim, In-hwan Baek, Min-Soo Kim, Sung-Joo Hwang. Characterization and therapeutic efficacy evaluation of glimepiride and L-arginine co-amorphous formulation prepared by supercritical antisolvent process: Influence of molar ratio and preparation methods. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 581:119232 (2020).
8. Heejun Park, Kwang-Ho Cha, Seung Hyeon Hong, Sharif Md Abuzar, Seungyeol Lee, Eun-Sol Ha, Jeong-Soo Kim, In-Hwan Baek, Min-Soo Kim and Sung-Joo Hwang. Pharmaceutical Characterization and In Vivo Evaluation of Orlistat Formulations Prepared by the Supercritical Melt-Adsorption Method Using Carbon Dioxide: Effects of Mesoporous Silica Type. Pharmaceutics, 12(4):E333 (2020).
9. Eun-Sol Ha, Heejun Park, Seon-Kwang Lee, Woo-Yong Sim, Ji-Su Jeong, In-hwan Baek and Min-Soo Kim. Pure Trans-Resveratrol Nanoparticles Prepared by A Supercritical Antisolvent Process Using Alcohol and Dichloromethane Mixtures: Effect of Particle Size on Dissolution and Bioavailability in Rats. Antioxidants, 9(4):342 (2020).
10. Min Ji Kim, Kyung Kim, MoonKyoung Cho, KieHo Sohn, and In-hwan Baek. A Comparative Study on the Clinical Efficacy and Safety between Combination Therapy with CDK 4/6 Inhibitor and AI Versus AI Monotherapy in HR+/HER type2- Advanced Breast Cancer: Updated Meta-analysis. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 30(1):1–10 (2020).
11. Moonkyoung Cho, Kieho Sohn, Taewon Yoon and In-hwan Baek. Evaluation of Levofloxacin Use in Pneumonia Inpatients in a Hospital. Journal of Korean Society of Health-System Pharmacists, 37(2):151–163 (2020).
12. Sunhee Kim and In-hwan Baek. Meta-analysis on the Efficacy of Glutamate Receptor Antagonists for Acute Migraine Treatment. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 29(4):247–253 (2019).
13. Minwoo Kim, In-hwan Baek and Jae-Hwan Kwak. Synthesis of Phenyl m-coumarylamide Analogs and Their Anti-platelet Aggregation Activity. Yakhak Hoeji, 63(2):70–74 (2019).
14. Eun-Sol Ha, Woo-Yong Sim, Seon-Kwang Lee, Ji-Su Jeong, Jeong-Soo Kim and In-Hwan Baek, Du Hyung Choi, Heejun Park, Sung-Joo Hwang, Min-Soo Kim. Preparation and Evaluation of Resveratrol-Loaded Composite Nanoparticles Using a Supercritical Fluid Technology for Enhanced Oral and Skin Delivery. Antioxidants, 8(11):554 (2019).
15. Do-Hoon Kuk, Eun-Sol Ha, Dong-Hyun Ha, Woo-Yong Sim, Seon-Kwang Lee, Ji-Su Jeong, Jeong-Soo Kim and In-Hwan Baek, Heejun Park, Du Hyung Choi, Jin-Wook Yoo, Seong Hoon Jeong, Sung-Joo Hwang, Min-Soo Kim. Development of a Resveratrol Nanosuspension Using the Antisolvent Precipitation Method Without Solvent Removal, Based on a Quality by Design (QbD) Approach. Pharmaceutics, 11(12):E688 (2019).
16. In-hwan Baek1,*. Dose proportionality and pharmacokinetics of dronedarone following intravenous and oral administration to rat. Xenobiotica, 49(6):734–739 (2019).
17. In-hwan Baek1,*. Pharmacokinetic modeling and simulation of etodolac following single oral administration in dogs. Xenobiotica, 49(8):981–986 (2019).
18. Hyun-Ju Lee, Eun-Sol Ha, Yoonseo Lee, Dae-Chul Ha, Youn-Woong Choi, In-hwan Baek, Min-Soo Kim. Pharmacokinetic and bioequivalence study of sugar-coated and film-coated eperisone tablets in healthy subjects: A randomized, open-label, three-way, reference-replicated crossover study. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics, 57(1):55-62 (2019).
19. Jeong-Soo Kim, Min-Soo Kim, In-hwan Baek. Enhanced Bioavailability of Tadalafil after Intranasal Administration in Beagle Dogs. Pharmaceutics, 10(4):E187 (2018).
20. Hyun-Kyoung Kim, Geum-Hwa Lee, Kashi Raj Bhattarai, Raghu Patil Junjappa, Hwa-Young Lee, Mallikarjun Handigund, Anu Marahatta, Bidur Bhandary, In-Hwan Baek, Jae Sung Pyo, Hye-Kyung Kim, Ok Hee Chai, Hyung-Ryong Kim, Yong-Chul Lee and Han-Jung Chae. PI3Kδ contributes to ER stress-associated asthma through ER-redox disturbances: the involvement of the RIDD-RIG-I-NF-κB axis. Experimental & molecular medicine, 50(2):e444 (2018).
21. Min-Soo Kim, In-hwan Baek. Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 111:13–19 (2018).
22. Seonhee Pak, Inhwan Baek and Kieho Sohn. The Drug Use Evaluation of a Fixed-dose Combination with Oxycodone and Naloxone for the Baseline Pain Control in Cancer Patients. Journal of Korean Society of Health-System Pharmacists, 35(2):154–175 (2018)
23. Tae-hyeon Kwon, KieHo Sohn, In-Hwan Baek. A comparison of international guidelines for pediatric asthma pharmacotherapy. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 27(2): 113–118 (2017).
24. In-Hwan Baek. Pharmacokinetic modeling & simulation of docetaxel following intravenous administration to rat. Yakhak Hoeji, 61(1): 41–47 (2017).
25. Eun-Sol Ha, Dong-Hyeon Ha, Do-Hoon Kuk, Woo-Yong Sim, In-hwan Baek, Jeong-Soo Kim, Hee Jun Park, Min-Soo Kim. Solubility of cilostazol in the presence of polyethylene glycol 4000, polyethylene glycol 6000, polyvinylpyrrolidone K30, and poly(1-vinylpyrrolidone-co-vinyl acetate) at different temperatures. The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 113:6–10 (2017).
26. Eun-Sol Ha, Do-Hoon Kuk, Dong-Hyeon Ha, Woo-Yong Sim, In-hwan Baek, Jeong-Soo Kim, Min-Soo Kim. Determination and correlation of solubility of sarpogrelate hydrochloride in eight solvents at different temperatures. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 237:141–145 (2017).
27. Eun-Sol Ha, Jeong-Soo Kim, Do-Hoon Kuk, Dong-Hyeon Ha, In-hwan Baek, Min-Soo Kim. Determination and correlation of solubility of pranlukast hemihydrate in five organic solvents at different temperatures and its dissolution properties. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 225:231–234 (2017).
28. Anu Marahatta, In-hwan Baek, Jae Sung Pyo, Bidur Bhandary, Hye-Kyung Kim, JS Bang, H Yoon, KY Rhew, Ok Hee Chai, Yong-Chul Lee and Han-Jung Chae. Pharmacokinetics and bronchopulmonary disposition of PI3KDelta inhibitor IC87114 after intratracheal administration in a severe asthma model. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 79(6):994–1000 (2017).
29. In-Hwan Baek. Comparative study of first-in-human dose estimation approaches using pharmacometrics. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 26(2):150–162 (2016).
30. Eun-Joo Jung, KieHo Sohn, and In-Hwan Baek. A comparative study the USA and Europe guidelines of rate and rhythm control pharmacotherapy in atrial fibrillation. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 26(1):84–95 (2016).
31. Eun-Sol Ha, In-hwan Baek, and Min-Soo Kim. Preparation and characterization of TPGS-colloidal silica microparticles for enhancement of solubility and oral bioavailability of lercanidipine hydrochloride. Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 37(5):660–666 (2016).
32. Byung-Yo Lee, Kwang-il Kwon, Min-Soo Kim, In-hwan Baek. Michaelis-Menten elimination kinetics of etanercept, rheumatoid arthritis biologics, after intravenous and subcutaneous administration in rats. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics, 41(4):433–439 (2016).
33. Eun-Sol Ha, Jeong-Soo Kim, In-hwan Baek, Jin-Wook Yoo, Yunjin Jung, Hyung Ryong Moon, and Min-Soo Kim. Development of megestrol acetate solid dispersion nanoparticles for enhanced oral delivery by using a supercritical antisolvent process. Drug design, development and therapy, ;9:4269–4277 (2015).
34. Jung-woo Chae, Byung-jeong Song, In-Hwan Baek, Hwi-yeol Yun, Jin-eol Ma, Kwang-il Kwon. Effects of food intake on pharmacokinetics of mosapride in beagle dogs. Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics, 38(5):497–499 (2015).
35. Jung-woo Chae, Jin-A Hwang, In-hwan Baek, Sudib Pradhan, Byung-jeong Song, Hyun-moon Back, Min-hyuk Yun, C Pai, Jun Seok Bang, Hwi-yeol Yun, Wonku Kang, Kwang-il Kwon. Determination of influence of food intake after a single oral dose of mosapride in beagle dogs using nonlinear mixed effect modeling. Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics, 38(6):590–595 (2015).
36. Eun-Joo Jung, Chae-Won Lee, and In-Hwan Baek. A comparative study the USA, Europe and Korea guidelines of antiplatelet therapy for patients with acute coronary syndrome. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 25(3): 102–110 (2015).
37. In-Hwan Baek, Eun-Sol Ha, Jin-Wook Yoo, Yunjin Jung, Min-Soo Kim. Design of a gelatin microparticle-containing self-microemulsifying formulation for enhanced oral bioavailability of dutasteride. Drug design development and therapy, 9:3231–3238 (2015).
38. Eun-Sol Ha, In-Hwan Baek, Jin-Wook Yoo, Yunjin Jung, Min-Soo Kim. Improving dissolution and oral bioavailability of pranlukast hemihydrate by particle surface modification with surfactants and homogenization. Drug design development and therapy, 9:3257–3266 (2015).
39. Youngseok Cho, Eun-Sol Ha, In-Hwan Baek, Min-Soo Kim, Cheong-Weon Cho, Sung-Joo Hwang. Enhanced supersaturation and oral absorption of sirolimus using an amorphous solid dispersion based on eudragit® e. Molecules, 20(6):9496–9509 (2015).
40. Min-Soo Kim, Eun-Sol Ha, Gwang-Ho Choo, In-Hwan Baek. Preparation and in vivo evaluation of a dutasteride-loaded solid-supersaturatable self-microemulsifying drug delivery system. International journal of molecular sciences, 16(5):10821–10833 (2015)
41. In-Hwan Baek, Byung-Yo Lee, Jihoon Kang, Kwang-il Kwon. Pharmacokinetic modeling and Monte Carlo simulation of ondansetron following oral administration in dogs. Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics, 38(2):199–202 (2015).
42. Eun-Sol Ha, Jinsu Ok, Jongmin Noh, Hee-Young Jeong, Gwang-Ho Choo, Young Suk Jung, In-hwan Baek, Jung-Soo Kim, Wonkyung Cho, Sung-Joo Hwang, Min-Soo Kim. Fabrication and evaluation of celecoxib microparticle surface modified by hydrophilic cellulose and surfactant. International journal of biological macromolecules, 72:1473–1478 (2015).
43. Eun-Sol Ha, Gwang-Ho Choo, In-hwan Baek, Jung-Soo Kim, Wonkyung Cho,Young Suk Jung, Su-Eon Jin, Sung-Joo Hwang, Min-Soo Kim. Dissolution and bioavailability of lercanidipine-hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose nanoparticles with surfactant. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 72C:218–222 (2015).
44. Eun-Sol Ha, Jung-Soo Kim, In-hwan Baek, Sung-Joo Hwang, Min-Soo Kim. Enhancement of dissolution and bioavailability of ezetimibe by amorphous solid dispersion nanoparticles fabricated using supercritical antisolvent process. Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation, 45(7):641–649 (2015).
45. Min-Soo Kim, In-hwan Baek. Fabrication and evaluation of valsartan-polymer-surfactant composite nanoparticles by using the supercritical antisolvent process. International journal of nanomedicine, 9:5167–76 (2014).
46. In-Hwan Baek, Byung-Yo Lee, Jung-Woo Chae, Gyu Yong Song, Wonku Kang, and Kwang-Il Kwon. Development of a pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic/disease progression model in NC/Nga mice for development of novel anti-atopic dermatitis drugs. Xenobiotica, 44(11):975–987 (2014).
47. In-hwan Baek, Jung-Soo Kim, Eun-Sol Ha, Gwang-Ho Choo, Wonkyung Cho, Sung-Joo Hwang, Min-Soo Kim. Oral absorption of a valsartan-loaded spray-dried emulsion based on hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 69C:222–228 (2014).
48. In-hwan Baek, Jung-Soo Kim, Eun-Sol Ha, Gwang-Ho Choo, Wonkyung Cho, Sung-Joo Hwang, Min-Soo Kim. Dissolution and oral absorption of pranlukast nanosuspensions stabilized by hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 67C:53–57 (2014).
49. Eun-Sol Ha, Gwang-Ho Choo, In-hwan Baek, Min-Soo Kim. Formulation, characterization, and in vivo evaluation of celecoxib-PVP solid dispersion nanoparticles using supercritical antisolvent process. Molecules, 19(12):20325–20339 (2014).
50. Jung-woo Chae, Jeoung-won Seo, Bimit Mahat, Hwi-yeol Yun, In-hwan Baek, Byung-yo Lee, Dong-Hyun Kim, Kwang-il Kwon. A simple pharmacokinetic model of alendronate developed using plasma concentration and urine excretion data from healthy men. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, 40(10):1325–1329 (2014).
51. Yoo-Jung Jang, Tae Cheon Jeong, Keumhan Noh, In-Whan Baek, Kwang-il Kwon, Eunyoung Kim, Young-Ran Yoon, Wonku Kang. Prandial effect on the systemic exposure of amisulpride. Archives of pharmacal research, 37(10):1325–1328 (2014).
52. Jung-Woo Chae, In-Hwan Baek, Jeoung-won Seo, Sang-hoon Jung, Hyun-moon Back, Byung-jeong Song, Byung-Yo Lee, Hwi-yeol Yun, Wonku Kang, Kwang-Il Kwon. Development of a population pharmacokinetic model to describe olmesartan medoxomil/ hydrochlorothiazide (20/12.5 mg) FDC tablet in male healthy South Korean subjects. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics, 52(8):676–683 (2014).
53. Eun-Sol Ha, In-hwan Baek, Wonkyung Cho,Sung-Joo Hwang,and Min-Soo Kim. Preparation and evaluation of solid dispersion of atorvastatin calcium with soluplus® by spray drying technique. Chemical & pharmaceutical bulletin, 62(6):545–551 (2014).
54. In-hwan Baek, Byung-yo Lee, Min-Soo Kim, and Kwang-il Kwon. Pharmacokinetic analysis of doxifluridine and its metabolites, 5-fluorouracil and 5-fluorouridine, after oral administration in beagle dogs. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics, 38(4):295–299 (2013).
55. In-hwan Baek, Byung-yo Lee, Wonku Kang, and Kwang-il Kwon. Pharmacokinetic Analysis of Two Different Doses of Duloxetine Following Oral Administration in Dogs. Arzneimittelforschung, 63(8):404–408 (2013).
56. In-hwan Baek, Byung-yo Lee, Eun-sil Lee, and Kwang-il Kwon. Pharmacokinetics of Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers in the Dog Following a Single Oral Administration. Arzneimittelforschung, 63(7):357–361 (2013).
57. In-hwan Baek, Byung-yo Lee, Min-Soo Kim, and Kwang-il Kwon. Effect of food intake on the pharmacokinetics of sarpogrelate and its active metabolite following oral administration to beagle dogs. Xenobiotica, 43(10):895–900 (2013).
58. In-hwan Baek, Kwang-il Kwon, and Min-Soo Kim. Effect of food on the pharmacokinetics of rosuvastatin after administration of a single oral dose in dogs. Arzneimittelforschung, 63(3):145–149 (2013).
59. Bimit Mahat, Jung-woo Chae, In-hwan Baek, Gyu-yong Song, Jin-sook Song, Jin-yeol Ma, and Kwang-il Kwon. Biopharmaceutical characterization of decursin and their derivatives for drug discovery. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy 39(10):1523–1530 (2013).
60. Byung-yo Lee, Hee-kyung Yoon, In-hwan Baek, and Kwang-il Kwon. Population pharmacokinetics of multiple alcohol intake in humans. Alcohol, 47(2):159–165 (2013).
61. Hyun-moon Back, Jung-woo Chae, Hye-gwang Jeong, Hwi-yeol Yun, Wonku Kang, In-hwan Baek, Kwang-il Kwon. Simultaneous Determination of Olanzapine and its Major Metabolite N-Desmethyl Olanzapine in Rat Plasma by HPLC-MS/MS: Application of PK in Rat. Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 34(9):2567–2568 (2013).
62. Jung-woo Chae, In-hwan Baek, and Kwang-il Kwon. Effect of decursin on the pharmacokinetics of theophylline and its metabolites in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 144(2):248–254 (2012).
63. In-hwan Baek and Min-Soo Kim. Improved supersaturation and oral absorption of dutasteride by amorphous solid dispersions. Chemical & pharmaceutical bulletin, 60(11): 1468–1473 (2012).
64. Jung-woo Chae, In-hwan Baek, Jung-hwa An, Eun jung Kim, and Kwang-il Kwon. Quantitative Determination of Amitriptyline and Its Metabolite in Rat Plasma by Liquid Chromatography-tandem Mass Spectrometry. Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 33(7): 2163–2167 (2012).
65. Bimit Mahat, Jung-woo Chae, In-hwan Baek, Gyu-yong Song, Jin-sook Song, Seong-kwon Cho, and Kwang-il Kwon. Physicochemical Characterization and Toxicity of Decursin and Their Derivatives from Angelica gigas. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 35(7): 1084–1090 (2012).
66. Jung-woo Chae, In-hwan Baek, Byung-yo Lee, Seong-kwon Cho, and Kwang-il Kwon. Population PK/PD analysis of metformin using the signal transduction model. British journal of clinical pharmacology, 74(5): 815–823 (2012).
67. Hae Won Lee, Mi-sun Lim, Sook Jin Seong, Joomi Lee, Jeonghyeon Park, Jeong Ju Seo, Hwi-yeol Yun, In-hwan Baek, Kwang-il Kwon, and Young-Ran Yoon. A Phase I study to characterize the multiple-dose pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and safety of new enteric-coated triflusal formulations in healthy male volunteers. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology, 7(12): 1471–1479 (2011).
68. In-hwan Baek, WonkuKang, Hwi-yeol Yun, Sang Seop Lee, and Kwang il Kwon. Modelling the atypical absorption of menatetrenone and the metabolism to its epoxide: effect of VKORC1 polymorphism. Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics, 36(3): 390–398 (2011).
69. Jung-woo chae, In-hwan Baek, WonkuKang, and Kwang-il Kwon. Simultaneous determination of L-arginine, asymmetric dimethylarginine, and symmetric dimethylarginine in the plasma of rodents with LC-MS/MS. Arzneimittelforschung, 61(6): 340–346 (2011).
70. In-hwan Baek, Byung-yo Lee, Hye Gwang Jeong and Kwang-il Kwon. Oxygenated alcohol - sober faster! Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34(10): 1673–1674 (2010).
71. In hwan Baek, Jung woo Chae, Han Jung Chae, and Kwang il Kwon. Development and validation of a robust LC-MS/MS method for the simultaneous quantification of doxifluridine and its two metabolites in beagle dog plasma. Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 31(8): 2235–2241 (2010).
72. In-hwan Baek, Byung-yo Lee, and Kwang-il Kwon. Influence of dissolved oxygen concentration on the pharmacokinetics of alcohol in humans. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34(5): 834–839 (2010).
73. In-hwan Baek, Byung-yo Lee, Wonku Kang, and Kwang-il Kwon. Comparison of average, scaled average, and population bioequivalence methods for assessment of highly variable drugs: An experience with doxifluridine in beagle dogs. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 39(1-3): 175–180 (2010).
74. In-hwan Baek, Jung-woo Chae, Gyu Yong Song, and Kwang-il Kwon. LC-MS/MS assay validation for a new immune modulator, JHL45, and its major metabolite in plasma: application to pharmacokinetic studies in rats. Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 30(11): 2631–2636 (2009).
75. In-hwan Baek, Soo-hyeon Seong, and Kwang-il Kwon. Bioequivalence approaches for highly variable drugs: issue and solution. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 19(1): 50–60 (2009).
76. Chu-Young Son, In-Hwan Baek, Gyu-Yong Song, Jae-Seon Kang and Kwang-Il Kwon. Pharmacological effect of decursin and decursinol angelate from angelica gigas nakai. Yakhak Hoeji, 53(6): 303–313 (2009).
77. Hwi-yeol Yun, Jeoung-won Seo, Ji-eun Choi, In-hwan Baek, Wonku Kang, and Kwan-il Kwon. Effects of smoking on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of a nicotine patch. Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition, 29(9): 521–528 (2008).
78. In-hwan Baek, Min-hyuk Yun, Hwi-yeol Yun, and Kwang-il Kwon. Pharmacokinetic/ pharmacodynamic modeling of the cardiovascular effects of beta blockers in humans. Archives of Pharmacal Research, 31(6): 814–821 (2008).
79. Hwi-yeol Yun, In-hwan Baek, Jeong-won Seo, Kyung-jin Bae, Mann Hyung Lee, Wonku Kang and Kwang-il Kwon. The Role of PK/PD modeling and simulation in model-based new drug development. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 18(2): 84–96 (2008).
80. Soo-Hyeon Seong, Hwi-Yeol Yun, In-Hwan Baek, Wonku Kang, Jung Yun Chang, Kyung Won Seo and Kwang-Il Kwon. The Role and application of biomarkers and surrogate endpoints for new drug development : focused on diabetes mellitus and osteoporosis. Yakhak Hoeji, 52(5): 331–344 (2008).
81. Hwi-yeol Yun, Seong-chul Bang, Ki-cheol Lee, In-hwan Baek, Seo-pan Lee, Wonku Kang, and Kwang-il Kwon, Simultaneous analysis of naltrexone and its major metabolite, 6-β-naltrexol, in human plasma using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry: Application to a parent-metabolite kinetic model in humans, Talanta, 71: 1553–1559 (2007).
82. In-hwan Baek, Kim Ye-Tae, Hwi-yeol Yun, Jee-Hyun Lee, Wonku Kang, Gyu-Yong Song, and Kwang-il Kwon. Biomarkers and efficacy screening method for the development of anti-atopic dermatitis agents. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 17(2): 102–108 (2007).
83. In-hwan Baek, Hwi-yeol Yun, Wonku Kang and Kwang-il Kwon. Evaluation of the bioequivalence of two brands of naltrexone 50mg tablet in healthy volunteers. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 16(1): 69–74 (2006).
84. Hwi-yeol Yun, In-hwan Baek, and Kwang-il Kwon. Evaluation of the bioequivalence of Sumatriptan in healthy volunteers. Korean Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 15(2): 160–164 (2005).